Personal data and cookies
Information on cookies and your personal data
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small alphanumerical file that is stored by the Web Browser on the hard drive of your computer in order to collect the computer’s browsing information. This data is used to provide estimations aimed at customising your browsing experience and improving our site content.
The cookies do not allow us to personally identity you, nor to collect information stored on your computer. They record information relative to the browsing habits of your computer on our site.
Quels sont les cookies utilisés sur notre site ?
||COOKIE EXPIRES AFTER
||Used to identify distinct visits to the site. It is updated after each page visited.
||Used for statistical purposes to distinguish users during data collection per page visited. This cookie helps to identify corrective elements which could help improve the website.
||Used to monitor the rate of requests to Google Inc. servers. This cookie helps to identify improvements to be brought to the web site.
||Used to process the request rate and generate statistics on the traffic on the web site.
||Used to determine new sessions and visits. It helps generate statistics on the traffic on the web site.
||Used to determine new sessions and visits by users.
||Used to identify the source of traffic to the site. Where visitors came from.
||Used to stock custom visitor-level variables in order to generate statistics on traffic to the web site.
Modify the setting of your web browser
The information collected on our site is transferred to: Laval
The administration of personal data is managed by: Laval
Information collected via our online forms or during the ordering procedure is processed in order to undertake customer relationship management operations (questions, requests for information).
In accordance with the data protection act, January 6, 1978, modified in 2004, you have the right to access and to correct any data relating to your person, you may exert this right by writing to:
Mme Catherine Laval, Zone Artisanale - 37310 CHEDIGNY – France
accompanied by a copy of your identity papers. You may also, for legitimate reasons, refuse that your data by processed, by writing to the above address with a copy of your identity papers.
We inform you that if your browser is set to refuse the cookies on our site, you will not be able to take advantage of its basic functions. For this reason, we invite you to adopt an optimal Web Browser configuration:
Below you will find information on enabling and disabling cookies on different browsers:
- Click on the gear-wheel at the top-right corner of your browser, choose “Internet Options”
- Go to the privacy tab
- You can adjust your setting for the cookies using the cursor. If you choose the ‘Advanced’ tab you can manage your cookies manually
- Save your modified preferences by choosing ‘OK’
- In the menu at the top of the page, choose ‘Tools’ and then ‘Options’
- Select ‘Privacy’
- In the ‘History’ window: in the scroll menu Firefox will : ‘Remember history’, choose the option ‘Use custom settings for history’
- Save your chosen settings by choosing ‘OK’
- Click the ‘Settings’ symbol in the top-right corner of the page or select settings in the menu
- Choose ‘Advanced settings’
- In the section entitled ‘privacy’ choose ‘Content settings’
- Define your cookies preferences, select ‘Block third-party cookies’
- Click on the gear-wheel symbol in the menu at the top of the page, then choose ‘Preferences’
- Choose the ‘Security’ tab
- Define your cookie preferences (Block cookies from third-parties and advertisers’
Each browser has a different configuration. You will find assistance in the browser’s help menu, thus allowing you to modify and customise your cookie settings.