Over the years, Laval has forged its reputation as a well-trusted partner in the jewellery industry. A distributor offering the full range of items that jewellers and other jewellery retailers require on a daily basis. A broad selection of jewellery, findings, presentation boxes, display stands, tools and equipment are available on the website.
Laval also offers its clients a range of services including engraving, performed on our jewellery or on tools by our in-house team of experts. Different engraving techniques are possible according to the metal or item to be engraved:
Engraving at Laval guarantees:
- Quality engraving thanks to our qualified staff and a highly efficient digital process in our workshop
- A wide range of fonts and motifs on offer to satisfy your customer's requirements
- Quick, efficient turnover schedule of just 48h (on top of regular delivery times)
- Single price of G8ET00B for all items of jewellery, the typography and the technique, single sided or double sided meaning that you can give prices to your clients without needing to double check.
How to order:
1- IMPORTANT: Define the following with your client:
- Font to be used
- Whether there are capital letters or not
- Punctuation (dot, dash, hyphen, &, …)
- Position (front, back)
2- Place your order
- Via Internet: add the item(s) to be engraved to your basket. Just before confirming your order, indicate the above-mentioned details and the reference of the item in the zone reserved for comments.
- By email or by phone: Contact your sales assistant and give her the details as mentioned above.
- Only LAVAL purchased items may be engraved. Any client sending a jewel for engraving must provide a copy of the invoice and the reference number.
- Engraved articles are non-refundable and can not be exchanged. They must be paid for in advance at the time of ordering.
- A 5€ transport charge is applied to any delivery in France, 8€ for deliveries to Luxembourg, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy and Spain.
Do you have a question? Are you looking for some advice? Don't hesitate to get in touch, our international number +33 24791 1234 or by email email@example.com.